Sunday, May 10, 2009

decisions, decisions.


so working in the fashion closet this summer got me thinkin about shoes (of course) and i realized that i wont be able to wear the staggering heels everyday that I've been wearing as an intern on the publishing side. too much running around! however, i refuse to give up all height. So, I've been on the look out for comfy, yet cute and stylish wedges that i could run around in this summer and walking home the other day, something in the payless window caught my eye. white wicker wedges! kind of genius, right? and so summer. they immediately reminded me of the $98 GAP wedges that bloggers like Camille have snapped up, and the much more $$$ Comme des Garcons wedges that lucky Jane owns. Never found anything much in payless that's fancied me, but i just might go back and snap these up!

whatre your thoughts? and do you have any suggestions for me? (i want height, but still comfort!)

1 comment:

  1. wedges are a good alternative. also you have the greatest family.

    ReplyDelete